You can use SAP’s financial management features to improve margins, reduce errors, and drive more profitable decision-making with a complete set of tools for streamlined financial operations.
Financial management features include:
- Accounting – Automate key accounting processes, including journal entries, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Controlling – Manage cash flow, track fixed assets, control budgets, and monitor project costs with greater accuracy and efficiency.
- Fixed asset management – Simplify the management of your fixed assets with a virtual function, eliminating the need for repetitive manual data entry.
- Banking and reconciliation – Process reconciliations, bank statements, and payments via checks, cash, and bank transfers.
- Financial reporting and analysis - Create standard or customized reports from real-time data to improve your business planning and audit review processes.