An ERP solution for public sector organizations needs to meet specific operational requirements. Look for these essential features in any solution you’re considering:
- Public sector-specific design: Maximize the benefit to your organization’s productivity with a solution designed specifically for the public sector.
- Reporting capabilities: Adhere to GASB (Governmental Accounting Standards Board) reporting requirements with an ERP solution that enables you to do so with minimal extra work.
- Fund accounting: Increase visibility with funds management and encumbrance accounting. You’ll easily track funding or endowments at a granular level.
- Cloud capabilities: With a cloud solution, you’ll eliminate the burden of hosting the solution in-house.
- Mobile access: Empower your workforce with increased mobility. Choose a solution that employees can access via a free Android or IOS app.
- Subscription pricing: Instead of paying a large sum upfront for a public sector ERP, find a solution with a subscription pricing model, where you pay annually, as you do with your other operating expenses.
Want to learn more about choosing and implementing a public sector ERP for your organization? Download our free checklist to discover partner characteristics and implementation requirements that you should consider.